If the fog of Fallout 4's Far Harbor made your frame rate slow to flip book speed on PS4, Bethesda has released a fix but it's not in the shape of a patch. You'll actually have to download the full 6.5Gb add-on again. In a post on the community site, Bethesda has announced an updated version of the DLC that "addresses performance issues." Here's how to get the new version.
1. Confirm Fallout 4 is not running. Highlight Fallout 4 in your PS4 dashboard, press OPTIONS, and select CLOSE APPLICATION to ensure Fallout 4 is not running minimized.
2. Select RELATED ITEMS. You’ll find this under the Fallout 4 icon in the PS4 dashboard.
4. Navigate to the DOWNLOAD ARROW next to Far Harbor and select it.
5. You should see a notice that Far Harbor has been Added to Downloads.
6. Wait for the downloadable content to finish downloading and installing before starting Fallout 4.
We've just done a quick run through of the instructions in the office and you don't appear to have to delete your current version. The download just started as per the instructions. Bethesda does say however that if this still doesn't work then you can delete Fallout 4 and all add on content and reinstall from scratch. Hopefully it doesn't come to that.
Seen something newsworthy? Tell us!