With so many deals to choose from on Black Friday 2016, it's understandable that some of you savvy shoppers might want to mix and match, spreading your money across various stores to get the best deals. Well, we're gonna help you out with the by giving you the best Black Friday gaming deals from some of the biggest retailers. First up: Best Buy.
• PS4 + Uncharted 4: A Thief's End + Ratchet & Clank + The Last of Us Remastered bundle: If you're looking for a Sony starter kit, it doesn't get much better than this. Separately, you'd be looking at $400 for this bundle. But Best Buy has it for $249.99.
• PS4 controllers: Need to add a Player Two? Or Three or Four? All colors of DualShock 4 are on sale for $39.99.
• PS4 games: You've got a plethora to choose from, but there are plenty of big-name games going for $20. Star Wars Battlefront, Dark Souls 3, and Fallout 4 are all Golden Joystick Award nominees - maybe start there?
• Collectibles: Collectibles like statues, action figures, and Funko Pop! figures are 20% off when you buy a movie or game priced $29.99 and up. Don't just buy Skyrim: Special Edition, bring home a mini Dovahkiin to watch over your desk, too.
• Xbox One S Battlefield 1 bundle: A sleek new Xbox One S with a 1TB hard drive. A copy of Battlefield 1 to play on it. More than $50 in savings. Pick it up for $249.99.
• Xbox controllers: Controllers aren't just cheaper for Sony's console. Xbox fans can grab a new joystick for $20 off, making most controllers $39.99, and a few limited edition ones $54.99.
• Xbox games: Buy a copy of GTA 5, Mafia 3, Destiny: The Collection, WWE 2K17, BioShock: The Collection, or Deus Ex: Mankind Divided (all of which are $29.99) and you can get three months of Xbox Live Gold for $4.99. A three-month prepaid card usually runs $24.99, so you're saving a whopping 80% on that, plus 50% on the game itself.
• Collectibles: Collectibles don't care which console you own. Whether it's for PS4 or Xbox One, various figures, statues, and other trinkets are .