For some, the greatest threat to Adam Jensen’s health in Deus Ex: Mankind Divided is not terrorists or the Illuminati; it’s subway travel. A new patch (the fourth) for the PC version of the game addresses, yes, yet another subway-related crashing incident.
That’s the main fix, but there’s also word of stopping a TF29 elevator crash as well. Plus more work on preventing crashes when loading saves in Golem City. You can read the full list of changes, below.
As usual, Nixxes have left the prior patches up as Steam beta branches, so you can revert to prior versions of Deus Ex: Mankind Divided if you wish.
– Fixed another crash in the Prague 3 subway that was still encountered by users.
– Fix for the crash in the TF29 elevator.
– Fixed crash that could occur when loading saves in Golem.
– Fixed issue where multi-monitor UI was missing.
– Unmark action is now configurable through the key mapping menu.