The new 1.2GB patch for Deus Ex: Mankind Divided is largely focused on adding things to Breach mode, and the improvement of performance under the DirectX 12 preview branch. Patch 8 takes the game to ‘v1.8 build 565.4_P8’.
With this update, Breach avatars can now undergo some customisation (and there’s a new UI for this purpose). A few new maps and locations have also been added to Breach, under the ‘Santeau Corporation’ theme. There are new items too, and a fix for “an issue where some players would crash when loading their savegame”. It’s not clear if that latter one applies to the whole game, or just Breach.
Here are the patch notes for Deus Ex: Mankind Divided PC Patch 8.
– The patch adds new Breach content and features:
– Fixed an issue where some players would crash when loading their savegame.
– Fixed an issue where players could get stuck in the side mission: 1011000
DX12 specific changes (*only applicable to the DX12_preview branch)
– Fixed an issue that could cause a DXGI_DEVICE_HUNG error.
– Improved performance stability, this should result in less stuttering.
– Slightly improved loading times.