UbiSoft has revealed the Watch Dogs 2 PC system requirements ahead of the game’s launch.
In the notes they specify that there is 4K support, no FPS cap, full SLI/Crossfire support, FOV slider and more PC specific features. It looks like they’ve made sure all the options we come to expect as PC gamers have been included. Well done UbiSoft.
Watch Dogs 2 comes out on 15 November.
NVIDIA GeForce GTX 780 (3GB) | NVIDIA GeForce GTX 970 (4GB) | NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 (3GB) or better | AMD Radeon R9 290 (4GB) or better
• 4K support
• Stuttering/lag framerate optimization – We employed a fix that makes all controls much more responsive and less framerate-related. We’ve optimized resource creation, GPU VRAM upload and required VRAM for the game.
• No FPS cap
• Full SLI/Crossfire support at launch
• Multiple save file support – This feature allows players to have up to three auto save slots for three separate playthroughs.
• Multi-monitor support with borderless mode and advanced settings that allow for customized placement of menu and HUD.
• Multiple windowed mode options – Windowed mode with flexible/resizable windows, multi-monitor borderless.
Improved Graphic Features
• Screen Space Reflections
• Headlight Shadows – Support for additional shadows from car headlights
• Extra Details Options – Increases the level of detail for all objects in the game, and adds more details to objects in the distance.
Improved Keyboard/Mouse controls
• Full adaptation with mouse and keyboard
• We’re using raw mouse input to reduce latency and use the Windows hardware cursor throughout the game without any additional signal filtering to smooth or accelerate mouse movement by default
• Advanced keyboard support – Keyboard hotkeys for every menu and app for faster access. Additionally, all hotkeys can be remapped.
• Mouse-centric UI – Any UI screen, menus or smartphone app supports full mouse interaction, so the player can finish any UI task with the mouse only. Everything is clickable and has appropriate button states.
• Toggle/Hold modes for different controls (aim, sprint, walk, inventory, etc.)
• Driving has been adapted to suit the keyboard controls, with adjustable steering sensitivity. Same goes for driving camera sensitivity and auto-centering camera behavior
• On-the-fly switching between mouse and keyboard to gamepad, without any additional options, UI will just switch to gamepad mode
• Supported gamepads: Xbox One controller, PlayStation 4 DualShock controller